Auto indent for php?

Juan Ramírez jramirez.uy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:13:18 GMT 2018

Hi,

I am unable to make PHP automatic indentation work in Kdevelop nor Kate. I
also failed to find any documentation or bug reports regarding this issue.
The only thing I found was this link
<https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/applications/katepart/kate-part-autoindent.html>,
which some docs about the different autoindent modes.

I tried cstyle (which later found does not support php), C++/Boost Style,
and Normal, none of them did work. I also tried configuring Kate
mode-settings directly with no success.

Maybe this feature is not supported at the moment and I am just looking for
ghosts but, do you have any recommendations? something I could try?

Thanks!

--
Juan
:wq