Monspace font as squares

Antoine Hoarau hoarau.robotics at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:46:17 GMT 2018

I'm using AppImage yes.
More info about the bug : using kdevelop 4.7 (the one on apt on Ubuntu 16),
the monospace is fine.
In the Appimage Kdev5, if I change the font to anything else it works fine,
except the build windows that seems stick with monospace.
Is there any way to change the build windows font ?
Thanks again,

Antoine

--
Antoine Hoarau