Strange bug in code highlighting

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:39:56 GMT 2018

FWIW, I'm not seeing any of this, yet I am on a slow(er) machine and I'd expect to encounter the issue there based on what I've read until now. One possible crucial difference in my set-up is that I never allow full project parsing. Instead I use the "on-demand" mode that only parses the documents you actually open (plus the headers they include). That's still plenty slow enough ...

What I do notice quite regularly is something you could call the "echo of past errors": lines that retain a (possibly slightly less saturated) pinkish background for no obvious reason. Related or completely unrelated?

R.