Converting KDE4 projects to KF5

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed Feb 21 14:00:56 GMT 2018

On Wednesday, 21 February 2018 14:42:20 CET Robin Atwood wrote:
> I have several old projects that really needed to be updated to KF5. Is
> there a handy guide to doing the conversion?

Heya Robin,

note: wrong mailing list. This is the mailing list dealing with KDevelop, the
IDE :)

I've CC'd the correct mailing list now.

Anyway, for porting your applications to KF5, check out:
  http://www.proli.net/2014/06/21/porting-your-project-to-qt5kf5/

I'd especially pay attention to:
  http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Porting_Notes

And I'd strongly recommend you to use the porting scripts here:
  git://anongit.kde.org/kde-dev-scripts, subdirectory kf5

Happy porting!

Regards,
Kevin