What version of KDevelop for Centos 6.6?

Nick Savoiu savoiu at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 18:59:04 BST 2017

Cool! I was able to run the AppImage so perhaps I can avoid the pain of building it.
Are there any differences/limitations when using the AppImage version as opposed to using a regularly built binary?
Thanks,Nick

    On Thursday, September 7, 2017, 8:33:50 AM PDT, Kevin Funk <kfunk at kde.org> wrote:

 On Thursday, 7 September 2017 16:51:02 CEST Nick Savoiu wrote:
> HI Kevin, yes; I've built KDE/KDevelop before. Will the AppImage need any
> other libraries (KF5, etc)? Nick

Nope, it's completely self-contained. Just try.

If you want to build from source (to fix issues or just for fun), then please
check out Craft and get in touch with us:
  https://www.kdevelop.org/contribute-kdevelop

Regards,
Kevin