[Website feedback] delete sessions permanently

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Mon Sep 4 08:46:38 BST 2017

On Sunday, 3 September 2017 16:25:48 CEST KDevelop wrote:
> Liav (not verified) (liavl at amazon.com) sent a message using the contact form
> at https://www.kdevelop.org/contact.
>
> Message
>                  Hi,
> I have multiple old sessions that I want to delete. when I go to such
> session and choose "delete current session", it just close this session but
> I can still see this session in my Sessions list (under the Session tab). I
> want to permanently delete those old sessions so they won't take any
> memory. (don't need them anymore).
> How can I do so please?

Heya Liav,

the session should be deleted. The problem is that existing KDevelop windows
don't update that session list at runtime (i.e. they won't notice a session
was deleted).

When you start a fresh KDevelop session, the session list should be updated
and the deleted session should be gone.

Regards,
Kevin