unwanted added compiler arguments

Arthur Gruzauskas arthur at gruz.net
Mon Oct 30 13:27:13 GMT 2017

Thanks Guys.

Using "set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD 14)" solved some issue I had awhile back,
forgotten what. BTW setting it to 17 produces a whole swag of errors I would
rather leave for a super brain day.

Removing
set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD 14)
set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_REQUIRED ON)
set(CMAKE_CXX_EXTENSIONS OFF)

now it appends "-fPIC -std=gnu++11" to my build panel command line...

So not a KDevelop issue, I'll stop bothering you.

And I now have somewhere else to fiddle with this puzzle. CMake exploring, here
I come!

Arthur, who appreciates your quick and useful help