a question about working sets

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 13:57:47 BST 2017

Hi,

I understand from the manual that KDevelop has support for working sets that you can restore (and thus switch between). Except that the manual I have is outdated, describing working set action (close) that is no longer there, and a new toolbar icon that should appear when you close (stash?) a set.

In practice, when I try to use the feature I lose the entire set, without any means I can find to restore even that set.

Am I doing something wrong, or did something get lost in migration?

Thanks,
R.