undocking/detaching toolviews to regular windows instead of tool windows

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:15:43 BST 2017

Hi,

Anyone else who'd like to be able to undock/detach toolview windows to become regular windows that remain visible when application focus changes, that can be covered by the mainwindow (and moved partially off screen)? The documentation toolview would be a prime candidate in my book.

FWIW I'm making some progress but could use a hand esp. from someone understanding the architecture a bit better - if such a feature would be appreciate by others than just myself.

Thanks,
René