Last AppImage

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Wed May 3 10:51:14 BST 2017

Hello, all.

Comparing the last AppImage and "native" FC25 kdevelop version I have two
issues:

1. Compiling/linking of my project produces a lot of messages of this kind:

ERROR: ld.so: object '/tmp/.mount_a3XHWT/exec_wrapper.so' from LD_PRELOAD
cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.

The "native" version compiles silently.

2. The size of the tabs for my source files in the image version is almost
twice higher than in the native one. Also it has the constant width
independent on the name length, while "native" version adapts the width to the
name length.

Any comments, please...

--
Leon