Literate Programming....

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 02:57:28 GMT 2017

To be honest I will have to experiment with CWEB in the KDevelop to give
you a proper answer.

I am like most developer write code for myself and well aware intricate
details of my creations...

So I need to practice using CWEB assuming I am writing for everyone who
would want to understand whatever system I happen to create

Give me a month of experimenting around and I believe I would have a better
grip on answering your question