git status --porcelain error?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 09:53:29 GMT 2017

On Monday January 9 2017 15:55:45 Kevin Funk wrote:

Hi,

>Just showing "FailedToStart doesn't really help the user though. It needs be
>more descriptive.
>
>I'll look into it.

Any progress on this? I've had another episode yesterday with inexplicable FailedToStart errors that started appearing *systematically* in a running session in which I'd been able to use the patchreview plugin normally up to a certain point. No idea what triggered it (something not closed/released correctly from the patchreview plugin?) but it got to a point where the VCS toolview would pop open even after every save in the regular code area.

R.