KDevelop using 100% of CPU all the time

Benjamin CAILLAT bcaillat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 19:25:27 BST 2017

Hello!

I think I know what happens: I'm using the AppImage  (kdevelop version 5 is
not available for Ubuntu 14.04) and it seems that the image is mounted with
FUSE.
Instead, I mounted the image with a loopback an started the App from there
and so far it seems to be working!

Thank you so much for your help!

Benjamin