Compilation errors window

Aleksey Midenkov midenok at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:43:17 GMT 2017

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 8:13 PM, René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday January 26 2017 19:18:26 Aleksey Midenkov wrote:
>
>> Actually, not exactly. It is mixed with compiler output, so it is not
>> error list I need.
>
> You want compilation errors that do not come from the compiler? Where should they come from then?

Maybe I am too concise in my statements and not well understood? I
want compilation messages (errors, warnings and notes) be filtered out
and placed in separate error list. This list is expected to be the tab
in Problems window (Errors tab near Parser tab). Further it is
expected to filter out by severity, sort by text/location, group by
message text, etc. Can KDevelop do it?