[Website feedback] KDevelop Help

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:00:58 GMT 2017

On Tuesday February 28 2017 09:30:56 Kevin Funk wrote:

>Hmm. Does the KDevelop handbook work for anyone? E.g. can you do Help ->
>KDevelop Handbook and it'll show you something?

Yes and no. I have KF5 installed into /opt/local on a system that still uses a trusty (14.04 :)) KDE4 desktop. I've patched I forget which framework so that the KF5 help menu starts up the KF5 help centre.
Since I still have KDevelop 4.7.3 installed under /usr I do get KDevelop documentation, but it's for v4.4 (apparently that documentation was never updated?)

The KF5 help centre does show multiple entries for applications I have in both KDE4 and KF5 versions, but not for KDevelop. I guess that corresponds to what you're seeing.

R.