KDevelop can't load project: "too large document"?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 20:12:17 GMT 2017

On Wednesday December 06 2017 14:52:24 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> What confuses me is that code in cmakemanager.cpp makes me think that
> *any* response from the job triggers a failure and falling back on the
> "old" code.

Unless I've been missing something the old code is only used when the cmake server job fails to *start*. That would happen if you don't have cmake, or if it returns an error immediately (that's what I'm exploiting to avoid using cmake server mode).
I'll have another look, but didn't see anything suggesting that such a fallback exists after the server job has started successfully.

R.