KDevelop remote debbuging.

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 19:42:28 BST 2017

What would be useful would be a full description of how to remote debug and
application that is bitwise same and different the one hosting kdevelop...

What I mean  is the machine where kdevelop is running on a x64 and you have
a program that you want to debug was complied and now fail on x32 --It is
assumed you have the same program working on the x64 machine.

Another interesting to show how to do is the kdevelop host is I7 and the
remote program to be debug is running on an some embedded processor.

I know that all these thing are possible from what I have read but I
personally never got it to work.

I know some of what I am talking about it outside the scope of kdevelop and
more in the scope of gdb server usage ... but it would be nice just to know
how it is done

Michael

--
*"...Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we
fight with when all is lost..."*