how change all Icons? KDevelop 5.0.2 Windows

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Thu Oct 20 17:35:41 BST 2016

On Thursday, 20 October 2016 15:05:54 CEST Ivan Kush wrote:
> I like KDevelop 4 icon set. How can I change 5 to 4 icon set?

We don't ship the "KDevelop 4 icon set" (I guess you're referring to the
Oxygen icon set), instead we only ship the Breeze icon set.

Feel free to create a wish on bugs.kde.org. but I guess we have a lot of
incentive to actually implement it...

We could probably offer a Oxygen icon set package which you'd use to replace
the icon theme in the existing KDevelop install...

Regards,
Kevin