How parse a file while disable backgroound parsing in Setting?

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Thu Oct 20 17:32:25 BST 2016

On Thursday, 20 October 2016 18:22:52 CEST Sven Brauch wrote:
> On 20/10/16 14:12, Ivan Kush wrote:
> > With background parsing KDEvelop is crashed, so I disabled it.
> > But now I can't jump to func definitions. etc. or see any tooltips
>
> Well, let's fix the crash then. Disabling the background parser is not
> really a viable option when you want to use KDevelop.

Yep.

@Ivan: Please run KDevelop through a debugger and try to get us a core dump.

ProcDump seems useful for that in case you don't have a Visual Studio around
(never tried myself):
  https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/debugger/2009/12/30/what-is-a-dump-and-how-do-i-create-one/

Please upload the dump $somewhere.

Cheers,