#Cmake, multiple toolchains, howto simple switch

Mário Oravec moravec at moniro.com
Wed Nov 16 09:34:50 GMT 2016

Hi Leon,

so far I am using the following workaround

in top level CMakeList.txt I put the following targets which are created
for both configurations and right click and build on particular target
does what I want. But would be more beautiful to have some support
in kdevelop

add_custom_target($test-host
                  WORKING_DIRECTORY top/build/host
                  # it builds tests
                  COMMAND make
                 # it runs tests
                  COMMAND ./src/test/sb_peripheral_test
                  COMMENT building tests
                  )

add_custom_target(app-arm
                  WORKING_DIRECTORY top/build/app
                  # it builds app for arm
                  COMMAND make
                  COMMENT building target
                  )

MOr

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 11:09:44 AM CET Leon Pollak wrote:
> Sorry for possible incorrect understanding...:-)
>
> I work in the very similar case and have, IMHO, more important issue:
> I do not see a big deal in changing the configuration via menu.
Ok
> But, what is much ore annoying for me is the necessity to switch the
> "current launch configuration".
You mean if you set launch and changes configuration let say to target
the correct launch is not preset as prefered? so you will have to again
choose it from menu?