"Build" command in a project's subdirectory (CMake project)

Yavuz Mert yavuzmertt at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:13:08 BST 2016

Hi,
On projects toolview of 5.X, there is new a tool button -the second one from
left- with the hint "Show Targets"
If that is selected I can right click the target and build the individual
target, but not the directory.

I checked with Kdevelop 4.7 and it also acts the same way, you can build
individual cmake targets, but not the subdirectory. The only difference I can
see is on 4.7 the targets are always shown, there is no checkbutton. So,
AFAICS the functionality is same.

yavuz