Latest version of cygwin; Building kdevelop 4.7.x

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:50:58 BST 2016

Unfortunately emerge requires access to an gtihub external to the company I
work for.
So the standard method described in the emerge does not seem to work
properly for me.

Do you have any recommendations to resolve that problem for people like
myself who cannot access company external repositories via git or svn
although in this particular case I can get a zip of the emerge master