How to build Kdevelop 4.x from source

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:14:02 BST 2016

Does anyone have the instructions to build Kdevelop 4.x from source

All the instructions are missing from the kdevelop.org links
On May 1, 2016 4:40 AM, "René J.V." <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm using F2 for a KWin action of my own on my KDE4 desktop, but somehow
KDevelop5 catches the keystroke after it's been handled by KWin, and
presents a "Rename..." dialog when an item is selected in the Project
manager.

I don't need a shortcut for that particular action, so would prefer to
disable/redefine it. I just cannot find it in KDevelop's shortcut
definitions nor in ~/.config/kglobalshortcutsrc. Where is it set?

Thanks,
René