Fwd: Re: [GSoC] KDevelop Integration with Arduino and embedded development

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Fri Mar 25 14:26:42 GMT 2016

Hey Patrick,

from a short look, your Project Goals still list things you want to
reach for ArduIDE. I still do not think those are suitable goals for
this project. The project you apply to is KDevelop, and the proposal has
to be phrased accordingly. As said, if other projects benefit as well
that's fine, but work on KDevelop is required to be the primary thing
for each step and goal.

I'd remove "Autocomplete" from the feature list, that exists already.

I do not understand the sentence "Update ArduIDE features from Qt4 to
Qt5 into KDevelop.". Can you elaborate what exactly you mean by that?

Thanks and best regards,
Sven