user-selectable list view font ?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 10:57:55 BST 2016

Hi,

I often find the font used for list views too large, esp. in tool views like the project manager when working with larger projects or projects with multiple directory layers. I haven't found any other way to control it other than changing the KDE general font which isn't really helpful as that would make everything (and many things too) small.

Am I the only one who would love to see an option to select the font (or at least the KDE small font) to be used in these views like it can in applications like KMail that have similar views? Is there a single KDevelop class that all toolviews potentially concerned inherit from?

R.