Kdevelop parser

Erik Rull spamfolder at rdsoftware.de
Mon Feb 29 18:01:39 GMT 2016

Hi all,

thanks for your help.

The better question would be: why is it actually parsed?
I have some files in the intel-subdirectory that is linked into my project
via link (ln -snf) but only the files from a certain subdirectory are
actually required. The rest are binary packages that are not in use by my
project.

Is it possible to define something like:
Parse not the whole sub-directory a/b but parse the subsub-directory a/b/c?
The "c" directory would be my toolchain tree and this would be sufficient
for code completion.

Is there a way to see why Kdevelop tries to parse a certain file, that
means to track how this file was found and selected for parsing?

Best regards,

Erik