Kdevelop parser

Erik Rull erik.rull at rdsoftware.de
Mon Feb 29 21:58:04 GMT 2016

Hi,

looks fine.

What is also a bit strange - "someone" seems to edit my files in background
when running Kdevelop, adding some includes (which do not make sense) and
reformat some files regarding encoding (I have some very old code files
that are not yet UTF-8). Is this caused by Kdevelop? If so, can I disable that?

Best regards,

Erik