Fwd: Re: [GSoC] KDevelop Integration with Arduino and embedded development

patrick JP patrickelectric at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 03:26:34 BST 2016

Hi Sven,

Sorry for this numeric mistake, to much languages to confuse. (The value in
KB ir correct now).
The in future patchs I will work only with translation (right now I need to
understand better how KDevelop work with such thing).
The next step is to finish the template for Arduino projects.

Thanks for the tips !

--
Patrick José Pereira
8° Fase de Engenharia Eletrônica