Fwd: Re: [GSoC] KDevelop Integration with Arduino and embedded development

patrick JP patrickelectric at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 22:17:13 BST 2016

Hello everybody,

Until now I have a simple interface that download and install the necessary
tools to the development of embedded systems in Arduino boards.
In the last days I am trying to figure out how to send my commits to the
git.kde.org to permit that everybody of KDevelop to see and give some
necessary points to create a better plugin.

$ git clone -b Arduino git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/patrickpereira/embedded

Best regards,

> Hey Patrick,
>
> it would be very cool to see you around in #kdevelop on IRC to talk
> about this project a bit. Make sure to drop by if you want to :)
>
> Greetings,
> Sven
>
> On 30/03/16 22:55, patrick JP wrote:
> > Ty Shervin,
> >
> > Right now I have the AVR boards done and working with the ARM based
> > Arduinos board.
> > In April I'll start to integrate Arduino with KDevelop and get a first
> > version.
> >
> > Best regards,

> >> I'm looking forward to one day using KDevelop for Arduino &
> >> microcontroller development, thanks! (I actually already use KDevelop
> for
> >> some microcontroller development, but obviously not as a fully
> integrated
> >> IDE)
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Shervin Emami.