Switching Header / Implementation takes wrong file

Erik Rull erik.rull at rdsoftware.de
Wed Apr 6 22:36:45 BST 2016

Hi all,

I have the same project checked out twice (in directories prj1 and prj2)
and both open in kdevelop.

- I select the source file prj1/a.h in the first project and select "Switch
Header and Implementation" and get the file prj1/a.cpp - fine.
- I open the file prj2/a.h and select there "Switch Header and
Implementation" and get again prj1/a.cpp and not as expected prj2/a.cpp.

Any ideas why this happens? I use kdevelop 4.7 on kubuntu 14.04.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Erik