Getter/Setter generation

Felix Mauch felix_mauch at web.de
Tue Sep 29 08:00:36 BST 2015

Hey there,

I've been using QtCreator for a while now and recently switched to
KDevelop because of its awesome code navigation and its ability to
change the UI to my needs.
However, I was shocked when I didn't find a way to automatically create
getter and setter methods (in C++). Did I just miss it or does this
feature not exist?

I found an old review request on
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/103613/ which seems like it never got
merged.

Is there any way I can achieve this? Otherwise I guess, I should try to
implement something myself...
Personally I'd prefer a refactoring-entry: "Create Get- and Set-methods"
in the context menu over a full blown GUI for this purpose. Maybe that's
doable via a lightweigt plugin?

Cheers Felix