auto-indent in tcl mode

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:39:17 GMT 2015

Hi,

This will probably have a trivial answer:

I have a KDevelop (4.7.2) session containing projets with Tcl files. Highlighting works nicely, but editing feels a bit outdated because indentation levels aren't managed properly. On Linux, I have to enter all required tabulations myself, on OS X the indentation level of the previous line is used.

I use modelines, so the settings for the files should be identical on Linux and OS X.

Any idea what I could try so that at least the 2 platforms behave identically?

R.