kDevelop 4.7.0 parsing WxWidgets projects

Steve the Fiddle stevethefiddle at gmail.com
Sun May 3 14:49:37 BST 2015

On 3 May 2015 at 11:14, Kevin Funk <kfunk at kde.org> wrote:
> On Sunday, May 03, 2015 10:53:43 Steve the Fiddle wrote:

>> > With your mouse, hover over the missing #include in the editor (missing
>> > includes are marked with a red underline).
>> >
>> > When doing this, you should be prompted with a tooltip offering a "Solve"
>> > button. Click this, and then add additional include paths via the dialog.
>> >
>> > Hope that helps.
>>
>> Thanks for the reply, but the only options provided by "Solve" are:
>>
>> "Declare ''void FunctionName()' as a member of
>> 1 private
>> 2 protected
>> 3 public
>> 0 Hide"
>
> Please re-read my mail -- You have to navigate to the *include section*.

Ah yes, I misread your meaning.
Thanks for the clarification.

Now that I know where I should be looking I can see that I could also just go to
"Project menu > Open Configuration"
to get to the same "include section*.

The UI is a bit confusing here as the path can only be selected to a
"file", so the path to the /wx/ folder must either be manually typed,
or a file inside the /wx/ folder selected, then the path edited with
the "batch edit" option.

Anyway, all good now.
Thanks again.

Steve