Jenkins jobs for massif-visualizer

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Mar 14 09:16:02 GMT 2015

Hi Kevin,

On 14 Mar 2015, at 09:58 , Kevin Funk <kfunk at kde.org> wrote:
> It is aware of KF5 (thus "ported"), otherwise it would fail right away during
> configure time.

ok.

> However, it seems still uses some KDE4 includes.

I didn’t know that such a setup is possible...

> For the KDE4 dependencies:
>
> % grep find_package CMakeLists.txt
> find_package(KDE4 4.7.0 REQUIRED)
> macro_optional_find_package(KGraphViewer 2.1)

Oh…

> Thanks for setting up the builders

You’re welcome. :)
(Slowly working myself through my list of newly introduced projects on OSX/CI…)

Just now I see that you’ve already fixed the build! =)

Guess what, it now also succeeds building OSX/CI:
---
MVM2:scripts marko$ ./install.sh massif-visualizer
Group    : kf5-qt5
Project  : extragear/sdk/massif-visualizer
Branch   : frameworks
Linux-CI : SUCCESS
OSX/CI   : FAILURE
Prep...
Build... : SUCCESS
---

Thanks for taking care of this so promptly!

Greets,
Marko