Jenkins jobs for massif-visualizer

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Sat Mar 14 08:58:22 GMT 2015

On Saturday 14 March 2015 08:02:58 Marko Käning wrote:
> Hi Milian,
>
> I’ve created Jenkins jobs for massif-visualizer [1,2].
>
> The KF5 version [1] fails to build probably since it is not yet ported
> and the KDE4 [2] version doesn’t have the dependencies right...

It is aware of KF5 (thus "ported"), otherwise it would fail right away during
configure time.

However, it seems still uses some KDE4 includes.

> Shall I disable these jobs, or can you provide the list of dependencies
> for [2] for a start?

For the KDE4 dependencies:

% grep find_package CMakeLists.txt
find_package(KDE4 4.7.0 REQUIRED)
macro_optional_find_package(KGraphViewer 2.1)

> Greets,
> Marko

Thanks for setting up the builders

Regards,