Is this a Bug? Source Formatter=>Formatting Style seems to be session

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 04:11:09 GMT 2015

Being a long time user of Kdevelop I never noticed this until recently,
since now, I have had the need to be working with many different sessions

I created a C++ formatting style from the following actions:
<Configure Kdevelop...>==><Source Formatter>==><Formatting
Styles>=><C++><Artistic Style><new>

I recently noticed that all my formatting styles only existed in the
Sessions they were created in.
Is that normal?

I would like to know, is there a way to get formatting styles I prefer to
exist in all Sessions without having to manually recreating them for every
(new) session I happen to create...

My second question is how do a truly fine tune the formatting styles?

Thanks
Michael

--
*"...Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we
fight with when all is lost..."*