kdevelop (4.90.90) on remote display?

Nicolai Hähnle-Montoro nhaehnle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 20:51:19 GMT 2015

Dear Michael,

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 8:44 PM, Michael George Hart
<michael.george.hart at gmail.com> wrote:
> "should" is a very big word .
>
> I Seem to remember Someone saying the samething about kdevelop 4.

Well, that wasn't me, and I have actually been using the kf5 master to
do my own remote debugging.

So I suggest that, instead of being all snarky and confrontational,
you'd accept that a hand was reached out to you in a friendly gesture.
In fact, I would give that advice to you no matter who you're talking
with.

Sincerely,
Nicolai