kdev-clang

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:45:41 GMT 2015

On Wednesday January 28 2015 16:48:36 Milian Wolff wrote:

> It's missing the important CXString.h and Index.h headers. See e.g.:
>
> $ ls /usr/include/clang-c
> BuildSystem.h  CXCompilationDatabase.h  CXErrorCode.h  CXString.h
> Documentation.h  Index.h  module.modulemap  Platform.h

OK, those are indeed absent from my system (but available through MacPorts clang).
Thanks for the info.

> Even if it's a single-core machine, then it should be in the same ballpark:

It's a dual-core AMD C60 machine with 8Gb RAM, my kickaround netbook that's holding its own surprisingly well for the price I paid it ... as long as I don't expect it to be fast ... and even less so because I'm running off ZFS ;)

> So not really worth updating if you expect it to magically become faster.

In the end the proof is in the pudding, of course...
I'll start by trying to update KDevelop, it's been a while.

Thanks,
R.