Source formatter - KDevelop:kdev_format_source under Kubuntu 14.04

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Oct 31 18:17:59 GMT 2014

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Hubiao Yang <h.yang at genexis.eu> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  When I configure Kdevelop to use *Source formatter – Custom Script
> Formatter - KDevelop:kdev_format_source*, it has no effect when I click
> Edit – Reformat source. It seems may be this kdev_format_source is not
> called.
>
>  I only have this problem under *Kubuntu 14.04*. For Kubuntu 12.04 and
> Kdevelop  4.6/4.7 and KDevPlatform 4.6/4.7, it is fine.
>
>  Anyone has idea on this?
>
>  Thanks!

Hi Hubiao,
I don't really use the Source formatter regularly, so I'm not really aware
if it works. Nevertheless I'd suggest you to send a detailed bug report to
http://bugs.kde.org. If you can look into the standard output and see if
there's some warnings, that will be very appreciated.

Thanks!
Aleix