How to disable declare popup?

Diggory Hardy lists at dhardy.name
Thu Nov 20 10:22:58 GMT 2014

> On Tuesday 18 November 2014 16:03:25 Aleksey Midenkov wrote:
> > It is nagging to click '0'. How to disable declare popup from
> > appearing on screen?
>
> Currently not possible, but I have making this configurable on my plate for
> 4.7.1 / 5.0.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Kevin Funk | kfunk at kde.org | http://kfunk.org

For what it's worth, I used to find this declaration assistant more useful than annoying, but
recently I've been finding it more annoying than useful. I don't know whether it's due to the
new position (no longer at bottom of screen), size, me using smaller screens more
frequently of late, or something else.

Regards,

Diggory Hardy