Debugger chooses incorrect stack frame at break point

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sat Nov 22 13:17:35 GMT 2014

Hello, all.

I beg for the help here, because the problem becomes very very annoying.
A year ago I filled the bug report 320769 and Aleix Pol marked it as
WAITINGFORINFO.
I am willing to provide any possible info, just please, tell me what info is
needed.

The bug today also appears in the native (PC) application too!
The frame displayed at BP is almost always incorrect.
I need to open the "Frame stack" tab and choose the correct frame manually.

Please, help.
--
Leon