In Debian Issues

Alexander König itchy at datenschleuder.org
Tue Nov 11 17:12:00 GMT 2014

Hi,

I got same issue on Kubuntu 14.10 with KF5 from ppa:kubuntu-ppa/next.
Kdevelop is searching plugins in
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/kdevplatform/20/
but the cmake installs the plugins in
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/plugins/kdevplatform/20/
I don't know why.

I solved this by creating a symlink in
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/:
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins$ ln -s ../../plugins/kdevplatform
kdevplatform

Works for me. All plugins are loaded now.

Greets