In Debian Issues

Luis Felipe Dominguez Vega lfdominguez at estudiantes.uci.cu
Sat Nov 8 15:50:34 GMT 2014

Hello, I'm compiled the last git KDevelop, using the ubuntu utopoc repos to
the KFramework 5 libraries, but when i execute kdevelop the plugins don't load
and the error in the console are, between others, for example:

Kdevplatform.shell: Attempting to load "KDevManPage" - name: "Man Pages"
Failed to load "KDevManPage" - "The shared library was not found."

That is, the shared library is not found, but all the plugins libraries are
into "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/plugins/kdevplatform/20"

I'm running Debian testing 64bits with KDE 4.14, but installing the KF5
libraries from ubuntu utopic repo....

Soo, some help please!!!!
III Escuela Internacional de Invierno en la UCI del 17 al 28 de febrero del 2014. Ver www.uci.cu