kdevelop exitting on its own - causal clue (?)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:14:03 GMT 2014

FWIW, I reopened the same session, and then at 57% parsing progress I had finished what I wanted to do. To avoid a crash I clicked the "Stop All" toolbar button, and intended to wait for activity to stop before quitting the application.

The same breakpoint as in my previous post was triggered *immediately*. In other words, there does indeed seem to be a causal relationship between the termination of the (non-killable) parsing jobs, and my autonomous exit syndrome.

Is it possible (in KDE or Qt) to raise/emit an exit signal that will be undistinguishable from a user-initiated exit for the software?

R.