KDevelop proxy settings ?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri May 9 10:50:17 BST 2014

On Friday 09 May 2014 08:26:57 Peter Marczis wrote:
> Hi,
> I just started to use KDevelop, but I'm not running KDE, so I wondering how
> could I tell to KDevelop to use my company proxy ?
> It's a kind of bad that I can't install plugins / load templates because of
> it... and I know I should use KDE :) But I prefer to run something else,
> so... I really hope that there is some black magic which with I can let
> KDevelop know my settings...

Just run "systemsettings" configure stuff through there. You don't need to run
Plasma for that, which I assume, you mean by "running KDE". You are running
KDevelop, so you do "run KDE" already ;-)

Also: Installing plugins is done via your package manager. Or where do we
offer plugins via GHNS?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff