KDE-programm does not build

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sun Mar 30 15:39:21 BST 2014

I have tried to revive my progamming skills with qtcreator and want to use
kdevelop now on a debian unstable.

As it was recommended to me as a simple KDE Programm I successfully downloaded
pairs and tried to build it without success.

I installed all the .dev files I found, but it did not help. Have you any
hints for me, what I can do? Do you need output of the build process?

Thank you

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert