Missing icon in documentation viewer in KDevelop 1.6.0 on MacOSX

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Tue Mar 18 00:20:51 GMT 2014

I’ve installed KDevelop 1.6.0 on MacOSX via MacPorts and just realised that it includes a documentation browser with renders man pages as well as Qt docu very nicely.

However, I noticed that on the left of the header line an icon seems to be missing.

Looks like that could be a KDE icon or so… Probably KDevelop doesn’t set the proper path to the icon during startup. That’s probably something which needs to be configured correctly during build or install time. How can I diagnose what goes wrong here?