Current cursor position in window

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Jun 19 13:52:06 BST 2014

Hello, all.

As everybody is silent, I start to doubt - may be I am so unique...:)

Anyway, in about 80% of switches between sources by clicking on copmiler error
messages window or in FIND window, etc. I a into incorrect position in the
file.
Let's say that FIND says that my search item resides in line 60 in file FILE.
I double click on this line and expect the FILE to be opened at this 60 line
in the middle of the screen. But it will be opened somewhere in line 120, so
that line 60 is invisible.
This happens in about 80% of cases.

Is it my specific case which lasts for last 1.5-2 years?
Thanks.
--
Leon