Konsole Toolview

Alvin Beach alvinbeach at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:29:32 BST 2014

Hello,

When I open the Konsole Toolview, I get the prompt:

   rm: remove regular file '/tmp/some_random_file'

I assume this is the file that is used to communicate between the bash session and kdevelop (e.g. s!)

In my /etc/bash.bashrc.local I have:

alias rm='rm -i'

and similar for cp and mv.

I disabled the alias to rm (logged back in) and confirm that I do not receive that prompt.

These aliases do not effect my bash scripts.

Just wondering if there is something I can do to KDevelop (config script, etc.) that could use 'rm
-f' on the temp file? Or perhaps there is some trick I could do to the
/usr/share/applications/kde4/kdevelop.desktop? Basically, anything outside of recompiling KDevelop.
Thanks,

KDevelop 4.6.0
KDevPlatform 4.13.3
KDE 4.13.3