(C, C++) problem in semantic analysis declaration not found

Krzysztof kj at limes.com.pl
Sat Jul 12 20:08:47 BST 2014

On 07/12/2014 01:14 PM, Kevin Funk wrote:
> On Saturday 12 July 2014 13:06:46 Krzysztof wrote:
>> What to do to avoid this message in tooltip? It appears only in edit
>> window and file compiles without a problem.
> A bit more context would be good.
>
> Code snippet where this message appears?
> KDevelop version?
>
> Note: KDevelop is not able to parse every piece of code, hence there might be
> invalid warnings.

 1. After ctrl+click the header opens properly. It is located in
    /usr/include directory (Linux)
 2. But nested headers inside "fann.h" don't open at all.

I think that's the reason. It seems kdevelop forgets the standard search
path for includes. OK, it does know where the main header is but not nested.

--
Regards
Krzysztof J.